|The LXHL-PE09 has been discontinued.|
Our SR-05-E0070 CoolBase LED assembly may be a suitable alternative.
The LXHL-PE09 Cyan Luxeon®
III Emitter is a "building block" LED that is less than 12.7mm (½") in diameter and 6.3mm (¼") high. It is specifically designed to be used in your own integrated lighting solutions. For help using this LED visit our library of application notes, design guides and documentation.
- Produces 80 lumens of rich, saturated Cyan light
- More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps
- Near instant turn-on time (less than 100ns switching time)
- Cool beam, safe to the touch
- Up to 100,000 hour lifespan
- Low voltage DC operated
- Superior ESD protection
- Fully dimmable
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- No mercury or UV
The base of this LED is not electrically neutral. If you need to mount this LED to a common heat sink, then you need to isolate the LED from the heat sink. Our exclusive laser cut thermal adhesive tape makes it quick and easy to both isolate and fasten the LED to the heat sink. Click on the Related Items tab above for compatible LXT thermal pads.