These pre-cut, thermally conductive, electrically isolating, pressure sensitive adhesive pads are precision cut to fit our 23mm Quad CoolBase LED assemblies
. Made from Bond-Ply®
100 pressure sensitive adhesive tape, these pre-cut pads makes it easy to fasten the Quad LED assemblies directly to a heat sink without the need for screws, clipmounts or adhesives.
Pricing is per sheet. Each sheet includes 12 pre-cut pads. Each pad is cut for an exact fit and includes an opening to accommodate wire access through the back of the assembly.
- Low thermal resistance of 4.5 °C/W
- Made from a high performance, thermally conductive, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive tape
- Electrically isolates the LED from the heat sink
- Immediately bonds to the target surface
- Bond strength increases over time when repeatedly exposed to high continuous-use temperatures
- Pre-cut from Bond-Ply® 100 pressure sensitive tape, manufactured by the The Bergquist Company.
- Provides an excellent dielectric barrier
- Can be used instead of heat cure or two part adhesives, mechanical fasteners or mounting clips
- Easy to use double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive tape that bonds immediately
- High bond strength to a variety of surfaces
To ensure an optimal thermal interface is created when using pre-cut thermal tape, a free Assembly Press Tool
is included with each shipment of this product.