|The LXHL-ML1C Amber Luxeon® Star is part of the world's brightest LEDs with power and superb lumen maintenance that far exceeds other standard and high-flux LEDs.
The hexagonal shape of the base of the LED makes it easy to connect and power these LED in a closely packed arrangement for tight spacing and increased light output per unit area.
You can find technical information for this discontinued item in the documentation below.
- Produces 25 lumens of rich, saturated Amber light
- More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps
- Near instant turn-on time (less than 100ns switching time)
- Cool beam, safe to the touch
- Up to 100,000 hour lifespan
- Low voltage DC operated
- Superior ESD protection
- Fully dimmable
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- No mercury or UV