These pre-cut, thermally conductive, electrically isolating, pressure sensitive adhesive pads are precision cut to fit a custom 63.5mm X 63.5mm LED module. Made from Bond-Ply®
100 pressure sensitive adhesive tape, these pre-cut pads makes it easy to fasten the LED base directly to a heat sink without the need for screws, clipmounts or fasteners.
Pricing is per pad. Each pad is 63.5mm square.
- Excellent thermal impedance - 0.86 °C-in2/W (@100 psi)
- Made from a high performance, thermally conductive, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive tape
- Electrically isolates the LED from the heat sink
- Immediately bonds to the target surface
- Bond strength increases over time when repeatedly exposed to high continuous-use temperatures
- Pre-cut from Bond-Ply® 100 pressure sensitive tape, manufactured by the The Bergquist Company.
- Provides an excellent dielectric barrier
- Can be used instead of heat cure or two part adhesives, mechanical fasteners or mounting clips
- Easy to use double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive tape that bonds immediately
- High bond strength to a variety of surfaces
To ensure an optimal thermal interface is created when using pre-cut thermal tape, a free Assembly Press Tool is included with each shipment of this product.