|(1)Radiometric Power @ 500mA||525 mW|
|(2)Wavelength Range||400 to 405nm|
| (3)Beam Angle||125°|
|(4)Recommended Operating Current||500 mA|
|Maximum Rated Drive Current||1000 mA|
|(5)Typical Forward Voltage||3.1 Vf|
|(5,7)Maximum Forward Voltage||3.5 Vf|
|(2)Thermal Resistance||6.5 C°/W|
|Max Recommended Junction Temp||135 °C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 135 °C|
|Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 10 x 2.3 mm|
- Typical power output of center flux bin.
- Values based on 500mA and a Thermal Pad temperature of 25 °C.
- Viewing angle is the off axis angle from lamp centerline where the luminous intensity is ½ of the peak value.
- This is the maximum operating current that we recommend for this LED. Higher drive currents may be possible, but will require careful design of a suitable cooling system.
- At the recommended operating current.
- Typical thermal resistance from the LED Junction to the bottom of the board.
- This is the value we recommend you use for determining driver input voltage.
- This information is for reference only. Refer to the manufacturers datasheet for official specifications.
The Saber Z1 module requires careful attention to mounting and cooling to ensure that the junction temperature of the LED is kept well below the maximum rating as specified in the LED documentation published by Lumileds.
For optimal cooling, we recommend that the module be mounted to a suitable finned heat sink (aluminum or copper) that is exposed to open air. The module can be mounted to the heat sink in one of two ways:
Before fastening the module to the heat sink, ensure that the two mating surfaces are perfectly flat and clean in order to maximize heat transfer to the the sink. This module is not designed to be fastened with screws.
The bottom of the LED module is electrically neutral, so it is not necessary to electrically isolate the base from the cooling surface.
The Saber Z1 has been specifically designed to accommodate all 10mm square Carclo optics. You will find a complete list of 100% compatible optics here.
We currently do not carry these optics, however the Saber Z1 is also compatible with:
The Saber Z1 is provided as part of a Carrier Tab. The tab is v-scored so that the LED module can be easily separated from the carrier.
The carrier tab makes it easier to handle the Saber Z1 during transport, storage and module, minimizing the risk of damage to the LED emitting surface.
If you order more than one piece of this part, pieces may be shipped as part of a routed panel that is v-scored so that each carrier tab can be separated from the panel.
Do you need LEDs with a specific flux, color or forward voltage? Order this part in 1,000 piece increments and we will build it using LEDs from the same bin. We can also provide specific bin numbers. Contact us for availability.
Click here to learn more about LED binning.