The SR-12-WC120 offers a more efficient cooling design and higher lumens output at the same drive current. The assembly consists of a single LXML-PWC1-0120 LUXEON Rebel LED reflow soldered to our CoolBase high thermal efficiency FR4 board with a Fraen FLP-N4-RE-HRF 9° optic fastened to the base with Momentive TSE3941 RTV silicone.
For a detailed list of the differences between this assembly and the original Star/O see the SR-12-WC120 Datasheet datasheet.
|LED Color ||Cool White |
|Lumens @ 700mA ||220 lm |
|Efficacy @ 700mA ||98 Lm/W (Calculated) lm/W |
|Typical Color Temperature (1) ||6500K |
|Color Temperature Range (1) ||4500 to 10000K |
|Color Rendering Index (1) ||70 CRI |
|Beam Angle (2) ||9° |
|Recommended Operating Current (3) ||700 mA |
|Maximum Rated Drive Current ||1000 mA |
|Typical Forward Voltage (4) ||3 Vf |
|Maximum Forward Voltage (4,6) ||3.99 Vf |
|Thermal Resistance (1,5) ||11.5 C°/W |
|Max Recommended Junction Temp ||150 °C |
|Operating Temperature Range ||-40 to 135 °C |
|Dimensions L x W x H ||25 x 25 x 15 mm |
| || |
- Values based on 350mA and a Thermal Pad temperature of 25C.
- Viewing angle is the off axis angle from lamp centerline where the luminous intensity is ½ of the peak value.
- This is the maximum operating current that we recommend for this LED. Higher drive currents may be possible, but will require careful design of a suitable cooling system.
- At 350mA.
- Typical thermal resistance from the LED Junction to the bottom of the FR4 board.
- This is the value we recommend you use for determining driver input voltage.
* Results will vary depending on the quality of the dielectric material used in the MCPCB base.
The SR-12-WC120 can be ordered in any quantity with quantity discounts available.
If you order more than one piece of this part, pieces may be shipped as part of a routed FR4 panel with v-scored tabs for separating the parts from the panel.
Important Note About Stock: We usually only keep a small number of this part in stock. However, we can produce virtually any quantity that you may require on demand. Please contact us for lead times for orders above 1,000 pieces.
Do you need LEDs with a specific flux, color or forward voltage? Order this part in 1,000 piece increments and we will build it using LEDs from the same bin. We can also provide specific bin numbers. Contact us for availability.
Click here to learn more about LED binning.