The F360L-3C-S optic is fastened to the FR4 CoolBase with Loctite 460 cyanoacrylate instant adhesive which has been specially designed for use with high performance optics.
|mW @ 350mA (1,7)
|mW @ 700mA (1,7)
|Radian Efficacy @ 350mA
||41% Rad (From datasheet) %
|Radian Efficacy @ 700mA
||38% Rad (From datasheet) %
|Typical Wavelength (2)
|Wavelength Range (2)
||650 to 670 nm
|Recommended Operating Current (2,3)
|Maximum Rated Drive Current
|Typical Forward Voltage (4)
|Maximum Forward Voltage (4,6)
|Thermal Resistance (2,5)
|Max Recommended Junction Temp
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 to 120 °C
|Dimensions L x W x H
||11.1 x 15.9 x 10 mm
- Values for LEDs from flux bin D.
- Values based on 350mA and a Thermal Pad temperature of 25 °C.
- This is the maximum operating current that we recommend for this LED. Higher drive currents may be possible, but will require careful design of a suitable cooling system.
- At 350mA.
- Typical thermal resistance from the LED Junction to the bottom of the FR4 board.
- This is the value we recommend you use for determining driver input voltage.
- As deep red LEDs are close to the IR range, LEDs are rated by radiometric power (mW) instead of lumens.
* Results will vary depending on the quality of the dielectric material used in the MCPCB base.
The SR-04-D0000 can be ordered in any quantity with quantity discounts available.
If you order more than one piece of this part, pieces may be shipped as part of a routed FR4 panel with v-scored tabs for separating the parts from the panel.
Important Note About Stock: We usually only keep a small number of this part in stock. However, we can produce virtually any quantity that you may require on demand. Please contact us for lead times for orders above 1,000 pieces.
Do you need LEDs with a specific flux, color or forward voltage? Order this part in 1,000 piece increments and we will build it using LEDs from the same bin. We can also provide specific bin numbers. Contact us for availability.
Click here to learn more about LED binning.