In addition to being compatible with nearly all flat bottomed, single LED optics, the SR-06-M0100 is 100% compatible with all Carclo Hemispherical Bubble Optics - a series of extremely wide angle lenses that can evenly distribute the light generated by the assembly by 120° to 180°.
|Lumens @ 350mA
|Lumens @ 700mA
|Efficacy @ 350mA
||100 Lm/W (From datasheet)
|Efficacy @ 700mA
||68 Lm/W (From datasheet)
|Typical Wavelength (1)
|Wavelength Range (1)
||520 to 540 nm
|Beam Angle (2)
|Recommended Operating Current (3)
|Maximum Rated Drive Current
|Typical Forward Voltage (4)
|Maximum Forward Voltage (4,6)
|Thermal Resistance (1,5)
|Max Recommended Junction Temp
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 to 135 °C
|Dimensions L x W x H
||25 x 25 x 5 mm
- Values based on 350mA and a Thermal Pad temperature of 25 °C.
- Viewing angle is the off axis angle from lamp centerline where the luminous intensity is ½ of the peak value.
- This is the maximum operating current that we recommend for this LED. Higher drive currents may be possible, but will require careful design of a suitable cooling system.
- At 350mA.
- Typical thermal resistance from the LED Junction to the bottom of the FR4 board.
- This is the value we recommend you use for determining driver input voltage.
* Results will vary depending on the quality of the dielectric material used in the MCPCB base.
The SR-06-M0100 can be ordered in any quantity with quantity discounts available.
If you order more than one piece of this part, pieces may be shipped as part of a v-scored panel
Important Note About Stock: We usually only keep a small number of this part in stock. However, we can produce virtually any quantity that you may require on demand. Please contact us for lead times for orders above 1,000 pieces.
Do you need LEDs with a specific flux, color or forward voltage? Order this part in 1,000 piece increments and we will build it using LEDs from the same bin. We can also provide specific bin numbers. Contact us for availability.
Click here to learn more about LED binning.