|The 5027-PD12 Red Luxeon K2 Star is manufactured by LEDDynamics using Luxeon® K2 700mA LEDs. The K2 Star is an electrically isolated LED module capable of delivering up to 75 of Red light per LED. The K2 Star offers greater application capabilities because of its size and ease of integration into fixtures and OEM applications. Using the popular Luxeon K2 emitter, LEDDynamics has designed the star with identical dimensions as the Luxeon I, III and V stars.
K2 Star LEDs offers:
You can find technical information for this discontinued item in the documentation below.
- A pre-mounted K2 LED on an aluminum base making mounting and heat sinking simple and easy
- Isolated mount that allows you to mount the LED directly to a conductive surface
- Can be soldered using standard soldering tools
- The brightest LED in its class with over 75 lumens of Red light
- Instant light (less than 100 ns turn-on time)
- Cool beam, safe to the touch
- Up to 100,000 hour lifespan
- Low voltage DC operated
- Superior ESD protection
- Fully dimmable
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- The industries best lumen maintenance—with 70% lumen maintenance after 50,000 hours of operation
- Compatible with the L2 OPK2 series of lenses