|The Polymer Optics 120/121 6° LED collimator lens/holder combination is part of Polymer Modular LED Optics® line of products that are hexagonal shaped to allow maximum packing density and assembly flexibility for Luxeon I Stars and PCB mounted Emitters. Polymer optics are molded from optical grade polycarbonate and offer high light collection efficiencies in a very small form factor. The lens includes a matching hexagonal holder that is mounted directly over the LED using an adhesive.
- 6° beam angle
- Hexagonally shaped for maximum packing density
- Compatible with both lambertian and batwing LEDs
- High light collection efficiency > 85%
- Precision molded from optical grade polycarbonate for thermal stability and durability
- Mounts directly onto the PCB self-aligning to the LED
- Specifically designed to work with all Luxeon® I Stars & PCB mounted Emitters
- Compatible with lambertian and batwing LEDs
This lens/holder assembly is shipped with the lens inserted into the holder. With care it is possible to remove the lens from the holder.