These pre-cut, thermally conductive, electrically isolating, pressure sensitive adhesive pads are precision cut and notched to fit the standard 20mm star base profile that is used to produce our pre-mounted Rebel Star LEDs. The sheet is perforated so that each pad can be easily separated from the sheet.
Made from Bond-Ply® 100 pressure sensitive adhesive tape, these pre-cut pads makes it easy to fasten Star LEDs directly to a heat sink without the need for screws, clipmounts or fasteners.
Pricing is per sheet. Each sheet includes 60 pre-cut pads that are easily separated into single pieces. Each pad is hexagonally shaped with notches and is 0.8" (20.32 mm.) flat to flat.
- Excellent thermal impedance - 0.86°C-in2/W (@100 psi)
- Made from a high performance, thermally conductive, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive tape
- Electrically isolates the LED from the heat sink
- Immediately bonds to the target surface
- Bond strength increases over time when repeatedly exposed to high continuous-use temperatures
- Pre-cut from Bond-Ply® 100 pressure sensitive tape, manufactured by the The Bergquist Company.
- Provides an excellent dielectric barrier
- Can be used instead of heat cure or two part adhesives, mechanical fasteners or mounting clips
- Easy to use double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive tape that bonds immediately
- High bond strength to a variety of surfaces
To ensure an optimal thermal interface is created when using pre-cut thermal tape, a free Assembly Press Tool is included with each shipment of this product.