|The Polymer Optics 120/128 6° LED collimator lens/holder combination is part of Polymer Modular LED Optics® line of products that are hexagonal shaped to allow maximum packing density and assembly flexibility for Luxeon III Star LEDs. Polymer optics are molded from optical grade polycarbonate and offer high light collection efficiencies in a very small form factor. The lens includes a matching hexagonal holder that is mounted directly over the LED using an adhesive.
- 6° beam angle
- Hexagonally shaped for maximum packing density
- Compatible with both lambertian and batwing LEDs
- High light collection efficiency > 85%
- Precision molded from optical grade polycarbonate for thermal stability and durability
- Mounts directly onto the PCB self-aligning to the LED
- Specifically designed to work with all Luxeon® III Star LEDs
- Compatible with lambertian and batwing LEDs
This lens/holder assembly is shipped with the lens inserted into the holder. With care it is possible to remove the lens from the holder.