|(1)Lumens @ 350mA||288 lm|
|(1)Lumens @ 700mA||548 lm|
|(2)Wavelength Range||610 to 620nm|
| (3)Beam Angle||125°|
|(4)Recommended Operating Current||350 mA|
|Maximum Rated Drive Current||700 mA|
|(1,5)Typical Forward Voltage||8.4 Vf|
|(1,5,7)Maximum Forward Voltage||11.2 Vf|
|(6)Thermal Resistance||8.7 C°/W|
|Max Recommended Junction Temp||135 °C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 120 °C|
|Dimensions L x W x H||23 x 23 x 3.7 mm|
- LEDs connected in series.
- Values based on 350mA and a Thermal Pad temperature of 25 °C.
- Viewing angle is the off axis angle from lamp centerline where the luminous intensity is ½ of the peak value.
- This is the maximum operating current that we recommend for this LED. Higher drive currents may be possible, but will require careful design of a suitable cooling system.
- At the recommended operating current.
- Typical thermal resistance from the LED Junction to the bottom of the module.
- This is the value we recommend you use for determining driver input voltage.
- This information is for reference only. Refer to the manufacturers datasheet for official specifications.
The SinkPAD-II SP-08 Quad LED module requires careful attention to mounting and cooling to ensure that the junction temperature of the LED is kept well below the maximum rating as specified in the LED documentation published by Lumileds.
For optimal cooling, we recommend that the module be mounted to a suitable finned heat sink (aluminum or copper) that is exposed to open air. The module can be mounted to the heat sink in one of two ways:
Before fastening the module to the heat sink, ensure that the two mating surfaces are perfectly flat and clean in order to maximize heat transfer to the the sink.
Mechanical fasteners are not recommended for this module.
The bottom of the LED module is electrically neutral, so it is not necessary to electrically isolate the base from the cooling surface.
The SinkPAD-II SP-08 Quad LED module is compatible with all Khatod PL115 series of optics
The SP-08-E4 can be ordered in any quantity with quantity discounts available.
If you order more than one piece of this part, pieces may be shipped as part of a v-scored panel.
Important Note About Stock: We usually only keep a small number of this part in stock. However, we can produce virtually any quantity that you may require on demand. Please contact us for lead times for orders above 1,000 pieces.
Do you need LED modules with a specific flux, color or forward voltage? Order this part in 1,000 piece increments and we will supply it using LEDs from the same bin. We can also provide specific bin numbers. Contact us for availability.
Click here to learn more about LED binning.